Hi, I’m Greg, a clinical & remedial soft tissue therapist/sports massage therapist. I’m married to my beautiful bride, Rebekah, with two gorgeous boys, Josiah and Levi.
Life for me used to included being desk bound at work, pushing weights wrong, Judo and Jiu-Jitsu, being a musician. All this stress made my body hurt and become misaligned. I found no one could help me until I discovered Sports Massage. This soft tissue therapy was the only treatment that worked for me.
That is when my body started to get better. It was at that point I developed an interest in body rehabilitation and the desire to become a Sports Massage therapist.
After gaining a holistic massage diploma and getting certified as a deep tissue massage therapist, I hit the neighbourhood finding volunteers to practice on.
From there on, I started to charge, and decided that if I was ever to do anything other than my IT day job at the time… this was it, this was what I wanted to do!
So began the career change to become a sports massage therapist.
I received my Sports & Remedial Massage qualification from The School of Natural Therapies and from there continued on to get my Clinical and Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy qualification – the highest qualification you can get in the massage industry.
I specialise in injury and pain rehabilitation with treatment and advice for people suffering a wide range of minor and chronic injuries caused by any lifestyle factor or injury. As well as treating the injury he aims to identify the underlying causes and offer more long-term improvements in physical wellbeing.
If you wonder if I can be of assistance, get in touch.
- Dipl. in Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy (BTEC Level 5) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy (ITEC Level 3) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Deep Tissue Massage / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Kinesiology Taping / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Holistic Massage / The Holistic Guild / Therapy Training School
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work / TrainAid
- Member of and insured with The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Member of The Institute for Soft Tissue Therapists (ISRM)