Greg is a Level 5 Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapist and Medical Acupuncturist who owns and runs London Soft Tissue Therapy, a clinical & remedial clinic based in South Norwood, South East London. They specialise in pain and injuries caused by musculoskeletal dysfunction from life style or injury.
London Soft Tissue Therapy specialise in the manipulation of the soft tissue, including connective tissue, tendons, muscles, ligaments and fascia to assist in correcting problems from overuse, underuse, strains and imbalance, which untreated can lead to major pain and postural issues.
They offer Sports Massage, Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling, Medical Cupping, Kinesiology Taping, and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Dipl. in Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy (BTEC Level 5) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy (ITEC Level 3) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Medical Acupuncture / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Kinesiology Taping / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Medical Chinese Cupping and Moxibustion / Accredited Massage Courses
- Dipl. in Deep Tissue Massage / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Holistic Massage / The Holistic Guild / Therapy Training School
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work / TrainAid
- Member of and insured with The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)