Greg is a Level 5 Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapist who owns and runs London Soft Tissue Therapy, a clinical & remedial clinic based in South Norwood, South East London.
Greg specialises in the manipulation of soft tissue, including connective tissue, tendons, muscles, ligaments, and fascia to assist in correcting a variety of pain and injuries from overuse, underuse, strains, and imbalance, which untreated can lead to major pain and postural issues.
The techniques used by Greg include Osteopathic Articulation, Sports Massage, Medical Acupuncture/Dry Needling, Electro-Acupuncture, IASTM, Medical Cupping, Kinesiology Taping, and Deep Tissue Massage.
- Dipl. in Clinical & Remedial Soft Tissue Therapy (BTEC Level 5) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Osteopathic Articulation / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Advanced Medical Acupuncture and Electro Medic Acupuncture / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Medical Acupuncture / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy (ITEC Level 3) / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Deep Tissue Massage / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Medical Chinese Cupping and Moxibustion / Accredited Massage Courses
- Dipl. in IASTM / OMT Training
- Dipl. in Kinesiology Taping / London School of Natural Therapies
- Dipl. in Holistic Massage / The Holistic Guild / Therapy Training School
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work / TrainAid
- Member of The ISRM and The Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Insured with FHT